Primary Care Services
At Wilson Partners we understand primary care to be central to the greater health and wellbeing of the whole person. An effective primary care strategy is an essential component of any health and wellbeing program. The implementation and management of an effective primary care strategy and solution set, empowers you to make your health care program an increasingly valued asset for your employees and a significant competitive advantage for you in the marketplace.
Our primary care consulting services include:
- Design, implementation and management of direct contracting solutions, inclusive of on-site or near-site clinics direct primary care clinics to empower the patient (employee) – physician relationship and allow for the doctor to provide the time, passion and care needed to maintain and improve employee health and wellbeing.
- Analysis of the impact of a direct contract arrangement and/or an on-site or near-site clinic compared to a traditional care setting. This impact analysis includes differentials in cost and utilization of:
- Inpatient Services
- Emergency Room
- Urgent Care
- Outpatient Surgery
- Home Health Care
- Ambulance Services
- Specialist Visits
- Prescription drugs
- Average time spent with the physician
- Average time spent in the waiting room
- Creation of a communication strategy for launching and continued promotion of the direct primary arrangement/clinic(s).
- Evaluate the plan design changes necessary to allow for cost-effective and appropriate utilization of the direct primary arrangement/clinic(s).
- Integration with online platforms which allow employees to select their direct primary care physician and the site of their care.