Life & Disability Strategic Services
At Wilson Partners we understand the importance of life and disability insurance to the greater health and wellbeing of the whole person. Effective life and disability insurance consulting, design, and plan management is an essential component of any health and wellbeing program. With a sound life and disability insurance strategy, you can ensure your employees and their family members are able to receive the necessary financial protection and support they need during life’s most difficult times.
Our life insurance consulting and disability insurance consulting services includes:
- Review life and disability plan contracts to ensure your plan design, and the various contract provisions, meet and/or exceed industry standards, and follow the applicable rules and regulations.
- Analysis of life and disability claims, inclusive of co-occurring medical, prescription and behavioral health claims. Claims data, in combination with health and financial assessment responses, are used to identify potential design improvements, increased management and rehabilitation opportunities, and reduced claims cost.
- Analysis of life insurance claims to identify any condition specific or employee demographic similarities that may impact or require changes to other benefits (e.g., medical or disability).
- Identification of the advantages and disadvantages of a self-funded short-term disability plan.
- Structure executive life and disability benefits to ensure compliance and understanding of the applicable rules and regulations.
- Evaluation, implementation, and on-going support with the life and disability insurance carriers in accordance with negotiated Service Level Agreements.
- Review the viability of, and implement, alternative life and disability insurance plan offerings. This includes benefits such as Universal Life Insurance, Variable Universal Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, and Key Person Disability Insurance.